The Roman Catholic Church of the Holy Spirit was built in 1794 by the chief curate of Esztergom, in Baroque style, on the site of the former medieval church. The original sanctuary is partially facing the medieval tower, facing west. Interesting fact: the tower cross fell down in 1986 and was replaced by a new one; the original one, which bears witness to the forging technique used two hundred years earlier, can be admired near the entrance to the church.
polgarmester@ipolytolgyes.hu
http://ipolytolgyes.hu/templom